Plot your course for fun with Capt. John's Tiki Tours and Boat Rentals at
Harbor Point in Stamford, CT.
Whatever your idea of relaxation is, Capt. John has the cure.
Call us today to get your prescription for a great day on the water!
Tiki Taxi Tours starting at $65 ea. or $350 for the boat+sales tax + online booking fees
(up to six passengers)
Like to Tiki?
So do we! You and 5 other lucky Kanaka's (people) will board our Tiki Taxi for a memorable cruise with no destination in mind. No shoes, no shirt, no problem...
Our Team Tiki
for seven or more people. Birthday, Bachelor, Bachlorette, Corporate and other parties!
Call to discuss rates.
Our guests will enjoy the sounds of Hawaii while checking out the skyscrapers from the water. Our floating Tiki Lounge at Harbor Point in Stamford, CT. is an extremely stable platform that can take all you can dish out. Try on our Hawaiian props and compete in one of our dance contests for prizes. So come aboard and get ready for a thrill of a lifetime with Captain John’s Tiki Tours!
Price includes a complimentary Hawaiian Lei, a free shipboard photo as well as coolers loaded with ice and cups for your favorite beverage (BYOB). Your tour will leave Harbor Point and cruise along the Stamford Harbor shoreline where you will you see many amazing waterfront properties along the way.
Our program is designed to be very safe, personal and unique, making our Tiki Taxi Tours unlike any other attraction in the area, here are the details;
- Program duration: Approximately 75 minutes including check-in, safety briefing, and photo session.
- Tiki Taxi Party time is approximately 99% with only the other 1% looking at your phone!
- You will see skyscrapers, waterfront mansions, a few mega-yachts, sunsets (pending time of day) and of course, do some DONUTS!
- Participants must be able to understand basic instructions in English, board and disembark the vessels on your own and sign our waiver in order to safely participate.
- Personal cameras, cell phones, and other small objects can be brought aboard. We suggest you leave unnecessary larger items in your vehicle.
- Capt. John’s Tiki Tour staff will take photos and video of your experience that will be available online to purchase shortly after the tour.