Cosmetic Dermatology Services in New CanaanFree Consultation with Every Procedure
Feeling self-conscious about your wrinkles? Ready to address your cellulite concerns?
Partner with our medical and cosmetic dermatologist today to discover your options for younger, healthier skin.
Aesthetic Dermatology of Fairfield County has served New Canaan with access to state-of-the-art cosmetic dermatology solutions for more than 25 years.
Cosmetic procedures we provide include:
- Fat and cellulite treatment: Smoother skin is easy to achieve with our cellulite treatment options. These non-invasive treatments can be used on virtually any problem areas of the body where cellulite tends to accumulate.
- Facial anti-aging treatment: Fine lines and wrinkles are visible markers of sun damage. Our anti-aging treatments target the delicate facial area, minimizing and eliminating even the most prominent lines.
- Acne treatment: Adult acne is not an uncommon condition and often involves hormonal imbalances. Our medical dermatologist identifies the source of your breakouts and recommend treatment options that minimize the acne.
- Laser hair removal: Repeat laser hair removal treatments can save you time in the long run, as eventually the treatments often eliminate unwanted hair growth for the long term.
- MD Perfect Skin MedSpa: We offer skin treatments that are designed to rejuvenate and revitalize your skin all while you relax in a spa-like setting.
- Services for men: If you are looking to resolve a cosmetic issue that relates specifically to men, we are able to help you. We offer a whole range of services designed just to help men achieve the results they want.
- Skin tightening: Drooping skin can add years to your appearance. Request more information about your skin tightening options by calling our office at (475) 558-0814 or visiting our website.
- Injectables & dermal fillers: Meant to address fine lines and wrinkles, these treatment options are a non-invasive option for clients wishing to address targeted problem areas. Repeat visits are occasionally required for best results.
- Sclerotherapy: Unsightly spider and varicose veins can be painful in addition to being visually unappealing. We have treatments which can rejuvenate your skin and removes the veins from being in plain sight.
- PRP: Platelet Rich Plasma can be used for a variety of reasons, including skin care and to promote healing.
Coolsculpting Treatment in New Canaan, CTGet 25% Off Coolsculpting
Call Now to Book Your FREE CONSULTATION!
GET TREATED IN ONLY 35 MINUTES!BODY CONTOURING & FAT REDUCTION SPECIALIST
The CoolSculpting procedure reduces stubborn fat safely and effectively, without surgery or downtime. This fat reduction treatment is the only FDA-cleared procedure to use controlled cooling to safely target and eliminate diet- and exercise-resistant fat. CoolSculpting results are noticeable, so you’ll look and feel great from every angle.*
Freeze away fat? It comes down to science. Fat cells freeze at higher temperatures than surrounding tissues. CoolSculpting technology safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin. The treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), and then die. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and removes these dead cells, leaving a more sculpted you.
Dr. Sharon Littzi now offers CoolSculpting’s Cool Advantage technology which allows you to get the same great results in only 35 minutes!*What Areas Can CoolSculpting Treat?
CoolSculpting has been FDA-cleared to treat stubborn fat in the following areas:
- Love handles
- Inner and outer thighs
- Neck / chin
You can reshape your body! We will develop a customized CoolSculpting treatment plan that addresses your problem areas. Additional sessions may further enhance your results. Your individualized treatment plan will be tailored to your body, your goals, and your budget.
Why Choose CoolSculpting to Reduce Fat & Sculpt Your Body?
- Over 2 million treatments worldwide
- No surgery, no downtime*, no needles
- Treatment takes only 35 minutes per treatment area*
- Spot reduce unwanted fat
- Noticeable, long-lasting results*
CHECK OUT THE TOP 10 REASONS TO TRY COOLSCULPTING
After we select the area(s) to be treated, the device is positioned on your body and controlled cooling is applied. During your procedure, you may choose to read, check email, or even take a nap. The CoolSculpting fat freezing procedure is completely non-surgical, so you can typically return to work and normal activities immediately.
You will like what you see. In the weeks and months following your procedure, your body naturally processes the fat and the dead cells as it leaves the body.
Who is a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting?If you can pinch fat in the area you want treated, odds are you are a good candidate for CoolSculpting. The ideal candidates for CoolSculpting:
- Can pinch an inch or more in the area they want treated
- Are at or close to their ideal body weight
- Have stubborn fat in the thighs, abdomen, love handles, arms or chin that won’t go away with diet and exercise alone
- Want to reduce fat in an area without having to go on a diet
Are you ready to love every view of you? The sooner you set up your consultation, the sooner you’ll see results in the mirror—long-term results in those areas that have resisted all efforts through diet and exercise.
Contact us today at 475-558-0814 to find out if the CoolSculpting fat freezing procedure is right for you.
Why Choose Dr. Sharon Littzi?
Dr. Littzi is a board-certified dermatologist with over 20 years of experience in non-invasive cosmetic procedures. She always puts your safety first and foremost and only uses cutting-edge cosmetic treatments with proven, natural-looking results.
Learn How CoolSculpting Can Help You Reduce Unwanted Fat in a Single Session
Harvard trained Dr. Littzi is dedicated to providing patients with the best dermatologic care.
Our employees take great pride in achieving this goal.
Our patients are most important to us.
We emphasize treating patients with courtesy, fairness, and respect both in the office and over the telephone.
Allow us to assist you in making your experiences with us as pleasurable as possible.
1 Morse Court
1 Morse Court